Small group training is similar to personal training, however instead of a one-on-one session you will be taught in small groups (4-8 people). This means you can get all the benefits of personal training but at a fraction of the price! With extra motivation and encouragement from your peers, meeting new people and adding a social element to your training, you are sure to love this new and exciting type of training.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SMALL GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING?
- Fun and social atmosphere
- Training with people that help push and encourage each other
- Burn fat
- Increase fitness
- Increase muscle strength and endurance
- Learn how to train properly and safely
- Increase body confidence
WHAT DOES SMALL GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING INCLUDE?
- Movement screening
- Body composition analysis and tracking
- Posture analysis and correction
- Fitness testing
- Nutrition analysis, advice and guidance
- Tailored periodised training programs for the gym, outdoors and home
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
"Since joining the group sessions in May 2017, I've felt more motivated and enthusiastic about training. This is reflected in my enhanced fitness levels and resilience to keep going, rather than having several breaks, which is normal when training on your own. Rob's passion for training, fitness, nutrition and exercise is reflected in the the range of different exercises (HIIT, kettlebells and weights) and routines that are designed for each class and typically around each persons fitness goals. This means he eliminates most fitness fallacies and focuses on key exercises; no week is ever the same. You will never get bored and always look forward to whatever he throws at you!"
Albert Bygrave Centre,
North Orbital Road,
Hertfordshire AL2 1DL